Having trouble losing those few extra pounds from the indulgent holiday season? Follow these 5 steps and you'll see those pesky pounds finally disappear.
1) Write everything down. This simple step helps keep you accountable. If you're aware of what you're eating, you'll make better choices and eat less.
2) Drink water. At least half your body weight in ounces daily.
3) Chew your food. The simple act of chewing can result in better satisfaction from your meal.
4) Exercise. Aim for 60 minutes a day most days of the week. Walk, jog, dance - any movement counts!
5) Eat LOTS of fruits and vegetables. Fruits and vegetables contain tons of fiber and water to help you feel full and keep you from reaching for those empty calories.